Hi I'm Rob, Husband to MrsW and Father to 3 children (Big W, Thin Controller and small W). I started this blog after running the London Marathon in 2005 and mainly talked about my attempts at running. In November 2005 I was diagnosed with depression and spent 2 months off work. To say this was a shock to me is an understatement.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

No I didn't

Had a rough nights sleep last night and was a bit difficult to get going this morning. What could that mean? Probably that my wellbeing and work aren't back to being compatible yet. Picked up the phone, spoke to the receptionist at the Doctors Surgery and arranged a weeks sick note. Got an appointment to see the Doc on Monday next week while I was at it. Then phoned work and left a voicemail for the boss.

Oh yeah I must be mad. Went running in the freezing run and I'm not preparing for a race - total bonkers if you ask me.

3 Comments:

Blogger beanz said...

a good decision

and running on a frosty day is GREAT

and running for fun is even better

xx

11:15 am

 
Blogger Leon said...

[cheers]
[tumultuous applause]
[much back slapping]

[Tells Giovanni to 'stand-down']

Now running in the cold.....
that was a good plan

:o)

12:09 pm

 
Blogger Evil Pixie said...

totally agree with the above!
Good call Rob

1:59 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home