Hi I'm Rob, Husband to MrsW and Father to 3 children (Big W, Thin Controller and small W). I started this blog after running the London Marathon in 2005 and mainly talked about my attempts at running. In November 2005 I was diagnosed with depression and spent 2 months off work. To say this was a shock to me is an understatement.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Trying to relax

Got little sympathy from MrsW this morning - was rudely awoken from my dozing by a pair of flying pyjamas. No nothing to get excited about! Today has drifted by in a sea of minor chores, mindless stuff really go collect a perscription, pay in a cheque that sort of stuff. Really boring stuff but at least I feel if contributed something.

Sneaked out at lunchtime for a run, did the reverse of my country run from a few days ago. I can indeed confirm that no matter what country lanes always go up. If anything the reverse is tougher, couple of nasty kicks that hide themselves from you as they go round a corner. Didn't wear my HRM as I wasn't interested in it, only really bothered with the Garmin when I got back. Overall an enjoyable 7 miles. What running is all about.

1 Comments:

Blogger beanz said...

that's the best kind of run

xx

9:47 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home