Hi I'm Rob, Husband to MrsW and Father to 3 children (Big W, Thin Controller and small W). I started this blog after running the London Marathon in 2005 and mainly talked about my attempts at running. In November 2005 I was diagnosed with depression and spent 2 months off work. To say this was a shock to me is an understatement.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Change of time

Saw my own Doc (and a medical student) on Monday and come out with a 4 week sicknote, though I've to go back in a couple of weeks for a review. We discussed a few things including upping the dose of my medication from 20mg to 30mg and when I take it.
I take mine in the morning but she suggested I tried taking it in the evening as Citalopram has a sedative like effect and this help me sleep. Yesterday was the first time I tried it and guess what I got the best nights sleep I've had for months. RESULT! Before I get too carried away I need to see if this becomes a consistent thing over the next week and a bit. If it is then I may be making my way out of the woods.

2 Comments:

Blogger beanz said...

good to see positive progress

xx

5:06 pm

 
Blogger Evil Pixie said...

proud of you mate!
Well done!

8:10 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home