Hi I'm Rob, Husband to MrsW and Father to 3 children (Big W, Thin Controller and small W). I started this blog after running the London Marathon in 2005 and mainly talked about my attempts at running. In November 2005 I was diagnosed with depression and spent 2 months off work. To say this was a shock to me is an understatement.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Bike Bits

This seems to have been a long week, which is odd considering I've been off work, normally the days just flow into one another. Its been a busy week. Lead a Personal Acheivement Time (PAT) activity at the school on Wednesday Afternoon and all day Thursday.
It was supposed to be bike mechanics but ended up being "See how many bits we can get the headmistresses bike into". I had a group of 5 kids between 7 and 11. Unfortunately explaining how a bike works to a group of 7 year olds goes over their head by quite some difference. We did however manage to get the bike stripped down to its frame, even got the forks off. The Head was quite pleased as it all fitted in black bag ready for the dump.

Went swimming this morning with MrsW, me to the slow lane her to the fast lane. She swims like a fish I just do the brick stroke. Found it quite hard work but then I was using muscles I don't normally use - or that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Sleep is still improving, had a couple of wake-ups but found it quite easy to get back to sleep which is an improvement on the tossing and turning

2 Comments:

Blogger beanz said...

sounds good :>)

7:38 pm

 
Blogger womble said...

Brick stroke, ah yes, I'm very familiar with that one......

:o)

9:55 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home