Hi I'm Rob, Husband to MrsW and Father to 3 children (Big W, Thin Controller and small W). I started this blog after running the London Marathon in 2005 and mainly talked about my attempts at running. In November 2005 I was diagnosed with depression and spent 2 months off work. To say this was a shock to me is an understatement.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Sniffle Sniffle

Yep - I've got a cold (or is it man flu?)

Probably not helped by having to stand at a ferry terminal for 90 minutes yesterday morning waiting for a coach to come and take us to the ground the kids were playing at.

So sensible head on today no running.

Finally got all the radiators in the house to go warm at the same time. Though I think MrsW was thinking I was losing it when I was going round the house saying "I can hear you little air bubbles and I'm coming to get you" while waving a radiator key around.

I need to get out more often don't I ;-)

5 Comments:

Blogger beanz said...

well you made me smile

look after yourself

{{{Robert}}}

8:09 am

 
Blogger Evil Pixie said...

Mrs W was probably right!
hehe

3:19 pm

 
Blogger Evil Pixie said...

Mrs W was probably right!
hehe

3:20 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHO's BIN DOIN' ALL THAT BANGIN'....


SOME OF US ARE TRYIN' TO SLEEP IN HERE

[mutter] [mutter] [mumble]

[glub]
[glub]

[gurgle]

;o)

11:13 pm

 
Blogger Leon said...

Tee Hee

;o)

11:14 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home