Hi I'm Rob, Husband to MrsW and Father to 3 children (Big W, Thin Controller and small W). I started this blog after running the London Marathon in 2005 and mainly talked about my attempts at running. In November 2005 I was diagnosed with depression and spent 2 months off work. To say this was a shock to me is an understatement.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Umm anything to say?

Not a lot to say today. Forced myself to leave on time yesterday despite a problem breaking out. Nobody asked me to stay but I felt guilty leaving with it unresolved. I'll find out what happened later when the US wakes up.

Completed the treadmill session yesterday morning 4 * 800m. Slower pace than I used to run them but finished with lots in reserve.

Feel like having a snooze now as I didn't get a good nights sleep last night (again!). I wonder if anyone will say anything if I start snoring at my desk?

2 Comments:

Blogger beanz said...

hope you had your snooze!

10:07 pm

 
Blogger Leon said...

ZZZZzzzzzzz....

[wakes with a start]

Eh...
What...

Oh - just a monitor alarming


Hope you sleep well tonight Robert
:o)

11:50 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home