Hi I'm Rob, Husband to MrsW and Father to 3 children (Big W, Thin Controller and small W). I started this blog after running the London Marathon in 2005 and mainly talked about my attempts at running. In November 2005 I was diagnosed with depression and spent 2 months off work. To say this was a shock to me is an understatement.

Friday, December 16, 2005

End of Term

Busy couple of days.

Returned to interval training yesterday - something simple, 3 * 5min at 1/2 Mara pace. Well what used to 1/2 mara pace - probably more like what I would be capable of for a 10K at the moment :-(

Back at the school in the afternoon for mince pies - sort of thank you from the school for everyone that has helped them in some way or other. Got roped into doing some governor work while I was there. Got told that MrsW has a new job - as a Lunchtime supervisor (Dinner Lady in old speak). It seems this kind of staff is a little difficult to recruit so even mentioning the vacancy gets the response "OK to start tomorrow?"

Took my new shoes out for a run today, quite tired this morning so kept a lid on it and only did 3.5 miles. It was then time to do some food shopping. MrsW had a list specially designed for some money off vouchers we had - well that was the plan! Came out having spent about double what we had planned, at least we got the money off was MrsW response.

The little W's have now finished school for Christmas. I can now expect to field a lot more questions and resolve border disputes on Multi-player Age of Empire, maybe I should go back to work for some peace and quiet.....

1 Comments:

Blogger beanz said...

have great time with the LittleWs - you will all be nicely wound up by this tiem next week!

look after yourself

xx

9:04 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home