Hi I'm Rob, Husband to MrsW and Father to 3 children (Big W, Thin Controller and small W). I started this blog after running the London Marathon in 2005 and mainly talked about my attempts at running. In November 2005 I was diagnosed with depression and spent 2 months off work. To say this was a shock to me is an understatement.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Orthos are here

I've got my orthos. The instructions say break them in gently so that the body can make the adjustments it needs. Other good news is the Chiro is quite happy with my pelvis. It's been back in line for about a month now without the need for any adjustments, so I don't need to go and see him anymore.

I'm planning a short run tomorrow morning with the Orthos. After that its a week of work imposed rest, flying out to the USA on Sunday. Fortunately nowhere near Texas or Louisiana. Given the high tempratures and humidity with a bit of jet lag thrown in I decided running would be a seriously bad idea. Of course its going to be a tough trip, so far I have one lunch meeting and one evening drinks sessions organised with colleagues.

Quick Edit

This post is only 10 minutes old and I got 3 bits of comment spam, so I've turned on Word Verification, if anyone wants to leave a comment Blogger will ask them to type in the word it displays.

1 Comments:

Blogger beanz said...

couold you take your orthos and do some wearing in while oyu are away?

Have a good trip.

6:54 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home