Hi I'm Rob, Husband to MrsW and Father to 3 children (Big W, Thin Controller and small W). I started this blog after running the London Marathon in 2005 and mainly talked about my attempts at running. In November 2005 I was diagnosed with depression and spent 2 months off work. To say this was a shock to me is an understatement.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

No ill effects

So its the morning after. PF was a little sore yesterday evening but has calmed back down overnight. I'm not out of the woods yet but I think the trees are clearing. With a bit of luck my orthois may arrive next week as well so that will help.

Thoughts are now seriously turning to racing. I've still got next years London Marathoin entry form do I or don't I? I've got 4 weeks to decide. I'd like to do the Gosport Half in November but I don't think I'll get myself into good enough shape in the time left to do it justice. The Victory 5 in early December is a better bet, my base fitness will be able to cope with distance and 12 weeks is ample time to get some spped work done.

Hmm Where did MrsW put my Runners World race diary??.....

4 Comments:

Blogger beanz said...

excellent news !!

4:45 pm

 
Blogger Leon said...

Good news about your foot Robert..

Get that form in!!!!!!
You know it makes sense..

:o)

6:33 pm

 
Blogger Cath Delaney said...

Why even ask about the entry form..? You know you want to..!! Glad the PF is holding up.

:o)

10:14 am

 
Blogger Evil Pixie said...

race diary is BAD
stay clear - race diary has a habit of inducting injury so ignore it and enter events last minute!

6:55 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home