Hi I'm Rob, Husband to MrsW and Father to 3 children (Big W, Thin Controller and small W). I started this blog after running the London Marathon in 2005 and mainly talked about my attempts at running. In November 2005 I was diagnosed with depression and spent 2 months off work. To say this was a shock to me is an understatement.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Message from space

A big thank you to BT for providing a free internet zone at Goonhilly Earth Station. Holiday has been great so far especially the bodyboarding I'll give a full report at the weekend when I get Home.

BTW I've ditched the spam horrible stuff, perhaps I can muck up their bandwidth while I'm here?......

5 Comments:

Blogger beanz said...

Goonhilly!!


you mean not only did we miss each other in Hampshire back in July


now we missed each other in Cornwall too!!

pleased to hear you're having a good break

2:35 pm

 
Blogger Leon said...

He's Alive..!!!!!



It's a miracle..!!

;o)

Hi Robert - great to hear from you, and that you're having a great time..
Enjoy what's left of your break..

:o)

9:46 pm

 
Blogger Evil Pixie said...

drums fingers on desk - so have you been running? You've got a marathon to do in October you know unless you are following the masses and signing up for Ironman!

1:12 pm

 
Blogger Leon said...

GIOVANNI......


Robert wants to do Ironman

[chuckle]

9:11 pm

 
Blogger Cath Delaney said...

ROFL!

Ironman. You know it makes sense!

;o)

11:32 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home