Hi I'm Rob, Husband to MrsW and Father to 3 children (Big W, Thin Controller and small W). I started this blog after running the London Marathon in 2005 and mainly talked about my attempts at running. In November 2005 I was diagnosed with depression and spent 2 months off work. To say this was a shock to me is an understatement.

Friday, September 16, 2005

I've been running

Yes its true I've been able to go for a run!!!

Very controlled circumstances - 3 miles on the treadmill with a maximum pace of 9 min/mile. The PF was OK couple of twinges and grumbles but nothing too bad, in fact I had more problems with reflux than the PF.

Next couple of hours could be telling for the PF injury and my return to running. If I don't get a severe reaction then I'll schedule another 3 miler for Sunday or Monday.

Fingers crossed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Evil Pixie said...

what don't you want to be on my bench any more??

2:54 pm

 
Blogger RobW said...

Pix's its a lovely bench, but I'm afraid if I spend anymore time on it someone will come along and paint over me.

8:33 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home