Hi I'm Rob, Husband to MrsW and Father to 3 children (Big W, Thin Controller and small W). I started this blog after running the London Marathon in 2005 and mainly talked about my attempts at running. In November 2005 I was diagnosed with depression and spent 2 months off work. To say this was a shock to me is an understatement.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Fleet Review

I haven't succombed to the insanely early running currently undertaken by Evil Pixie but I was up at and out of the door by 7:45.

Decided to head off to the seaside as there are a lot of ships gathering in the Solent in preperation for the start of Trafalger 200 celebrations. Queenie is coming out to look at them on Tuesday, but I decided to give them my own review from the shore and mighty impressive they were as well.

The mileage build-up continues and today was 13.1 in 2:05:38 and an AHR of 143. Much better than last week but then it was cooler and a flatter route. Though being asked by LittleW to play tennis when I got back was interesting. Played with for 10 mins until MiddleW took over and I went off for a Cold Bath. No Ice unfortunately don't have space in the freezer for such luxuries.

Off to the Chiro tomorrow so I'll hopefully find out what's giving me the hip problems. More Later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are well on track to doing great things. Can't believe you are doing half marathons for a training at this stage.

{Sheer envy is getting the better of her. Puts her head down in shame}

7:08 am

 
Blogger Evil Pixie said...

Don't you go blaming me for anything!
Sounds like you are on a roll training wise - hope the chiro is nice to you and let us know what he says!

10:03 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home