Hi I'm Rob, Husband to MrsW and Father to 3 children (Big W, Thin Controller and small W). I started this blog after running the London Marathon in 2005 and mainly talked about my attempts at running. In November 2005 I was diagnosed with depression and spent 2 months off work. To say this was a shock to me is an understatement.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Dodging the Thunderstorms

Today was a little errm wet. Torrential downpours with some rather spectacular lightening which was a little too close for comfort. Most of the office stood at the windows watching the lightening crashing into the woods at the back of the office.

I was going to wimp out of a run because it was so wet but at spot on 12 the rain stopped and it started to dry to off I set. Did a 5 and a bit miles at no particlar pace the schedule said just go and run so I did.

{Loud lorry noise}
Oh hello Giovanni- nice trip back from Liverpool?

Bit wet, never mind. How was Leon?

In good spirits, excellent.

Ice bath?

I'm not running tomorrow, but can I book one for Sunday?

I Can wonderful, see you then

{Giovanni wanders off with a smile knowing he has another satisfied customer}

2 Comments:

Blogger beanz said...

LOL, Rob

6:29 am

 
Blogger Evil Pixie said...

can I have some of what you are on please Rob!

8:25 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home