Hi I'm Rob, Husband to MrsW and Father to 3 children (Big W, Thin Controller and small W). I started this blog after running the London Marathon in 2005 and mainly talked about my attempts at running. In November 2005 I was diagnosed with depression and spent 2 months off work. To say this was a shock to me is an understatement.

Friday, May 27, 2005

I'm going on Holiday

I'm off on Holiday for week Yipee, Mrs W and I are taking the miniW's camping int he New Forest, could be busy! Looking forward to it. I stop work in an hour then say goodbye to a work colleague that is leaving then we have to pack the car up.

I haven't run since Monday and my little trip and don't plan to be running while on Holiday either. This will give my niggles more time to heal up. Achilles has been a bit sore, It must have been put under tremendous strain when I went over on my ankle. The Plantar Faciitis is also getting better.

When I come back I need to settle straight back into marathon training as it will only be 19 weeks to Abingdon and I need to get back up to a consistent running pattern.

anyway have a good week folks

Catch you later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Evil Pixie said...

Have a fab time and remember - REST!!!

12:35 pm

 
Blogger Evil Pixie said...

hmmmmm
where are you?

2:20 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home