Hi I'm Rob, Husband to MrsW and Father to 3 children (Big W, Thin Controller and small W). I started this blog after running the London Marathon in 2005 and mainly talked about my attempts at running. In November 2005 I was diagnosed with depression and spent 2 months off work. To say this was a shock to me is an understatement.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Busy Busy

What a couple of days.

Saturday was spent driving up and down the M3 to Twikenham to take the big 2 to watch the Army v Navy. Entertaining experience had a middle age woman sit next to us that was so drunk she couldn't remember which team she was supporting. Middle W was for reporting her to a steward becuase she was smoking in the stand.

Sunday was Middle W's birthday and boy was he excited. Up a 6:30 to unwrap his presens. Not what you wanted if you only got to bed at 1 in the morning after sorting out birthday things.

Ah Monday go work to have some rest! Went running at lunchtime with PH, he is feeling much better so I had to work a bit harder. Was supposed to be an easy run yeah right. Something like 5 miles in 36:30. As we reached the end of the run PH turned round and said we definitely picked upthe pace in the 2nd Half. WE PICKED UP THE PACE? I was only trying to keep up! Had to rush home because MiddleW had a bowling party with some friends

Sanity is beginning to return, tready time at lunchtime. 1 Problem all 3 of the treadies are in use. Have to hang around for 10 minutes while waiting for someone to finish. In typical fashion all 3 become free at the same time! Anyway today was supposed to be 8 * 400m , however I had an outbreak of sanity and decided that as I'd missed all of last weeks speed work doing the full compliment of reps this week may not have been a good idea. Settled for 6 *400 m instead.

Need to go now I've got sandwiches to make and bed to go to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home