Hi I'm Rob, Husband to MrsW and Father to 3 children (Big W, Thin Controller and small W). I started this blog after running the London Marathon in 2005 and mainly talked about my attempts at running. In November 2005 I was diagnosed with depression and spent 2 months off work. To say this was a shock to me is an understatement.

Monday, May 02, 2005

Man Flu

I've got the lurgy and its depressing. I'm really impatient to run, I can feel feel the post marathon lethargy setting in and need to run to remind the body what its capable of doing. I came down with something on Friday but was feeling OK by Sunday but today is worse. I've got a resting HR of 70 compared to mid 50's so running wasn't a good idea today.

I need to run!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Evil Pixie said...

go for a walk then?!

9:58 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home