Hi I'm Rob, Husband to MrsW and Father to 3 children (Big W, Thin Controller and small W). I started this blog after running the London Marathon in 2005 and mainly talked about my attempts at running. In November 2005 I was diagnosed with depression and spent 2 months off work. To say this was a shock to me is an understatement.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

That hurts

Was playing with LittleW yesterday evening and he insisted that I knelt on the floor so that we could race toys cars. OK I said only problem is that having knelt down something went in my knee!

Don't think its anything major it feels sore in a very specific area - I suspect I've tweaked a ligament/tendon. The leg is painful to extend but I can walk on it without any problems. A couple of days of rest are hopefully all that is required - and no kneeling down.

Must admit could do without this at the moment. I seem to be piling the pounds on at the moment despite doing less exercise I'm eating more. But then exercise can be an appetite suppressant. Someone (not me!) going out to the shops and returning with a tub of mini-muffins doesn't help.

4 Comments:

Blogger Leon said...

Take care of that knee Mr. Robert

..and send the muffins my way - I'm still in need of a little extra poundage..!!!!!

;o)

10:16 pm

 
Blogger beanz said...

ouch!

look after your knee

(just found you after reading your comments on Leon's blog for ages)

10:21 pm

 
Blogger Unknown said...

hey Muffin man...Hows the knee doing?

Michelle

oh ive moved to new website-need new home after the London Marathon :-)http://mylifeandtime.blogspot.com/

4:14 pm

 
Blogger RobW said...

Thanks folks - the knee is much better just need to foot to calm down!

Oh and sorry all the muffins have been eaten and it wasn't me either, I prefered the little chocolate brownies.

8:31 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home