Hi I'm Rob, Husband to MrsW and Father to 3 children (Big W, Thin Controller and small W). I started this blog after running the London Marathon in 2005 and mainly talked about my attempts at running. In November 2005 I was diagnosed with depression and spent 2 months off work. To say this was a shock to me is an understatement.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Spot Award

Still sidelined though I did pack my bag last night for a a lunchtime run. Thought better of it, followed Pix's advice and went for walk instead.

My mood was lifted somewhat by a pleasant surprise at work - I was given a spot award during a department meeting. Basically its a little something for doing a good job. Even better its financial, a sort of well done bonus. Not a large one just enough for me to go up to Glasgow to see the relatives or more likely to put towards a new washing machine. My idea of a wireless network at home didn't get past MrsW spoilsport!

3 Comments:

Blogger Evil Pixie said...

Creep!
But money is good! Nice race in Glasgow too!

6:07 pm

 
Blogger RobW said...

What creeping to MrsW? :)

8:12 pm

 
Blogger Evil Pixie said...

will it work??
If yes then do it!

7:58 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home