Hi I'm Rob, Husband to MrsW and Father to 3 children (Big W, Thin Controller and small W). I started this blog after running the London Marathon in 2005 and mainly talked about my attempts at running. In November 2005 I was diagnosed with depression and spent 2 months off work. To say this was a shock to me is an understatement.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Booble hats

WARNING THIS POST HAS A HIGH GEEK CONTENT

Another day at the office, was planning to do an interval session before starting but had another poor nights sleep and was just too tired. If these sleep problem continue into next week I'll be going back to the Doc sooner than I planned. Having said that I've got an appointment to see the Company Doctor tomorrow, so I'll mention it to him as well. It seems my Boss and an HR representative talk to him before I go and see him. Could be an interesting conversation.

I've not got on well with my Christmas present (PS2) can't really play any of the games. After watching one of the Top Gear presenters doing a program about toys from the past and finishing with a Model Railway I've been hankering after a Train Set. MrsW thought it would be good for me to have a hobby. I'll admit I had a Train Set about 20 years ago and I loved that.

I only went and bought one this afternoon with some extra track. Its only a small one and is currently on the floor in BigW's Room but its great. MrsW has given me permission to set a permanent one up in the loft. The boys love it and want to buy their own things for it, Bah who needs Playstations....

2 Comments:

Blogger Leon said...

Well.....
That's you out of the training loop then
;o)

I loved my Train Set as a kid too.
Used to spend hours on it

:o)

Take it easy with the work thing Robert - If it's too soon - It's too soon...

and make the most of the support you get - there - and from your friends

{{{{ }}}}

11:02 pm

 
Blogger Evil Pixie said...

gnome has one at mum's cos we don't have the space (apart from the loft!)
[watches with interest]

11:03 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home