Hi I'm Rob, Husband to MrsW and Father to 3 children (Big W, Thin Controller and small W). I started this blog after running the London Marathon in 2005 and mainly talked about my attempts at running. In November 2005 I was diagnosed with depression and spent 2 months off work. To say this was a shock to me is an understatement.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Where has the time gone?

Work is bordering on going absolutely mental. A major piece of work that we where under the impression wasn't going to be needed for a couple of years, now has top priority, so everone is running round like headless chickens. Meanwhile I've been asked to go up to London for a couple of days next week to review someone elses project. Oh then I have to go to a 2 day off-site meeting and stay overnight. What's wrong with that, well I live less than 10 miles from where the meeting is! Fortunately MrsW sees the funny side as well.

Been carrying on with my training with a gentle run yesterday, though I got absolutely soaked. spent the rest of the day with wet feet as I swapped a damp pair of orthotics into my work shoes - lovely. Today continued with the Yasso build-up, now up to 5. For some reason today's felt easier, until the last one anyway but that's the purpose of a gradual build-up.

Did something really stupid this afternoon. Sent off an entry for Lochaber and MrsW doesn't know yet. Thought it wise considering I'm aware most of next week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Evil Pixie said...

oh you cunning man you!
Hope you will be doing Lochaber in 2007 cos that's where I WILL do my GFA run!

10:39 am

 
Blogger Cath Delaney said...

Hhhmm... was thinking of doing Lochaber if don't get into FLM. I'm not buying into the cheque-cashing-thing on RW though. I'm going to wait until I get my fleece. (sigh)

:o)

1:28 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home