Hi I'm Rob, Husband to MrsW and Father to 3 children (Big W, Thin Controller and small W). I started this blog after running the London Marathon in 2005 and mainly talked about my attempts at running. In November 2005 I was diagnosed with depression and spent 2 months off work. To say this was a shock to me is an understatement.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Great couple of days

Just had some really good days

Got invited down to work colleagues yacht on Friday evening (its not a big boat honest!). We didn't make it past the clubhouse, they do a very nice fish and chips and as for the Gales HSB well that just slipped down a treat. Nice evening though it put paid to any running attempt on Saturday Morning.

Sunday was spent watching BigW at another Rugby tournament and yet another winners medal. He didn't score - unless you count assisting one of your team by grabbing them by the jersey and driving them and the ball over the line. I think he was please with the assist on its own.

Now Monday, most people hate Mondays start of the week and all that, well I felt the same until I got into the office. The rather irritating chap who sits next to me has been moved to some far flung corner of the building - OH YES dancing in the office. Even had to celebrate with a Bacon Butty.

Oh of course with pleasure comes pain - need to work the calories off. Today's chosen form of torture was speed work. 3 Yasso repeats at 6:40 m/m, this was hard work but then its been a couple of months since I did anything speedy, but its a start.

1 Comments:

Blogger beanz said...

well done for getting back on the ready

hmm yassos - might try those again - but not quite so fast :>)

10:26 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home