Hi I'm Rob, Husband to MrsW and Father to 3 children (Big W, Thin Controller and small W). I started this blog after running the London Marathon in 2005 and mainly talked about my attempts at running. In November 2005 I was diagnosed with depression and spent 2 months off work. To say this was a shock to me is an understatement.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Shall I shan't I?

Busy day at work, couple of problems needed some in-depth thinking about. Of course you are just get settled into a train of thought when someone wanders up and asks a question about something totally different, one of the dangers of an open-plan office - no door to close. I must admit I can be quite rude sometimes and sit with my headphones on and just say " not a good time ". I think most people understand, especially when I try and go and see them afterwards.

I forgot to pack my trainers for running this morning, so this left me with a dilemma. Do I skip the run or do I use my "speed" trainers which are just a little too small for the orthos to fit into? What did I do?















Of course I went for a run! Short plod of just under 4 miles, but it had a very encouraging side, for the first time since I started running again my HR stayed low and relatively consistent, perhaps the body is remembering what its supposed to do!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leon said...

Excellent

:o)

12:12 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home