Hi I'm Rob, Husband to MrsW and Father to 3 children (Big W, Thin Controller and small W). I started this blog after running the London Marathon in 2005 and mainly talked about my attempts at running. In November 2005 I was diagnosed with depression and spent 2 months off work. To say this was a shock to me is an understatement.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Tired

I don't know which is the harder work spending 2 days in London or a week in the States. Today I came to the conclusion its the 2 days in London. Early rise yesterday morning (5:30) to get ready and walk down to the station to catch the train, then a full day of quite intensive work followed by dinner with work colleagues and eventually getting back to the hotel gone 11. Then an awful nights sleep more work then a packed train journey home. I'm absolutely shattered and need my bed.

Enough of my whinging I've got a marathon to train for. Received my confirmation I'm number 90,so as some people are engaged in elbow to elbow running at FLM I'll be wandering round the wilds of Scotland with the occasional runner and sheep for company!

Since I last made a blog entry I've managed to get in 3 more runs. My long distance build up continues adn is back to 8 miles, did another Yasso session 6 reps and went for a very gentle plod round Central London. Took in Buck house, green park and Pall Mall - still brings back memories that last couple hundred yards. Not quite the same with no cheering crowd, only lots of crush barriers and some anti-chinese demonstrators.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home