Hi I'm Rob, Husband to MrsW and Father to 3 children (Big W, Thin Controller and small W). I started this blog after running the London Marathon in 2005 and mainly talked about my attempts at running. In November 2005 I was diagnosed with depression and spent 2 months off work. To say this was a shock to me is an understatement.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Struggling

Sorry for not writing anything sooner but I've got problems to deal with. I'd rather not go into them in public but if any of the regulars want to chat you know where to find me.

Still managing to get the runs in, perhaps they are the only things keeping me going. Went running on Friday morning to work up an appetite as it was a help yourself cooked brekkie in the hotel, this was the regulation recovery run.

Saturday's run was the long run, managed to get upto 9 miles which is a 1/3 of my weekly total, just about right I'd say. It was a good run relatively consistent times (most where within 10 secs of each other) and an average HR within the target, can't be bad.

Which is more than can be said for today's run supposed to be a tempo run, the HR said it was fast enough, but the Garmin didn't agree I also blew apart towards the end of the 3 mile tempo section.

So what else has been happening? Got a new Hamster after poor Emma's demise back in May. Another girl this time by the name of Georgia. Middle W named her after his favourite girl at school. The Hamster has already nearly escaped after making a jump for freedom, pity it jumped straight into the box we were going to put her in.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leon said...

You have mail Robert
:o|

11:48 pm

 
Blogger womble said...

And a little hug :-)

12:12 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home