Hi I'm Rob, Husband to MrsW and Father to 3 children (Big W, Thin Controller and small W). I started this blog after running the London Marathon in 2005 and mainly talked about my attempts at running. In November 2005 I was diagnosed with depression and spent 2 months off work. To say this was a shock to me is an understatement.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Different day, Different hotel

Felt much better this morning after a good nights sleep, was planning to go out for a run before I had to leave for my meeting but thought it would be easier if I didn't. Wise decision I feel, used the time more productively making MrsW her cup of tea and overseeing the little W's breakfast.

Went to my all day meeting (the one where I'm supposed to stay overnight less than 10 miles from home). Its been a reaonably productive meeting bit heavy on the management rubbish in the morning before some useful technical discussions. I must not complain too much about the management, they are paying for this in fact I think the bar bill is coming out of the managers own pocket.

Managed to sneak in a run between meeting and dinner, revisited some of the routes I used to runner when I was in Portsmouth Joggers. Absolutely pancake flat which has its advantages as I was able to run a very consistent HR and pace. I would give you the details but I'm sitting in the lobby just now and my running electronics are in the bedroom.

I don't normally make political statements but I will end this entry with one. I am so glad that the MP's stood up to that arrogant man that currently has the title of Prime Minister. I simply do not believe that the Police would need to hold someone for 90 days before they are able to find enough evidence to charge someone. And to claim that they would have help prevent the July the 7th attacks is a quite indecent claim to make. The security services weren't even aware of these people let along thinking about arresting them.

Long live democracy

1 Comments:

Blogger beanz said...

you home yet?

9:33 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home