Hi I'm Rob, Husband to MrsW and Father to 3 children (Big W, Thin Controller and small W). I started this blog after running the London Marathon in 2005 and mainly talked about my attempts at running. In November 2005 I was diagnosed with depression and spent 2 months off work. To say this was a shock to me is an understatement.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Yes - I'm still here

Life is seriously hectic at the moment and I don't have a lot of time to post, so here is a quick one

Thanks for all the smiles and support guys. I do feel a lot better.

Work is taking up a lot of time at the moment. Meetings with suppliers, reviewing their inputs and preparing for a big customer presentation in a month. Add on the extra 2 hours of travel a day, not a lot is left.

I'm trying to really cut down (eliminate) internet usage at work. This is going well, so thats a sign I'm engaged and positive. I do have the occasional temptation but I'm resisting. I'll have to type blog entries into a text file and upload it at lunchtime.

Anyway time to go 10:00 is my bed-time

5 Comments:

Blogger beanz said...

Pleased the news is good.

In my new job I have made the decision that I NEVER use the tinternet for personal stuff - and anyway blogger is blocked!!

9:36 pm

 
Blogger womble said...

'Job'??? What's one of those?

(((Rob)))

:o)

12:34 pm

 
Blogger womble said...

I imagine you've been too busy to blog. That can only be a good sign, I hope! I hope it's all going really well for you.

xxxxx

2:29 am

 
Blogger womble said...

Wishing you and your family a Merry and Happy Christmas.

xxx

1:25 pm

 
Anonymous zbsports said...

This is a great blog. Looking forward for more running post in this blog.

10:26 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home