Hi I'm Rob, Husband to MrsW and Father to 3 children (Big W, Thin Controller and small W). I started this blog after running the London Marathon in 2005 and mainly talked about my attempts at running. In November 2005 I was diagnosed with depression and spent 2 months off work. To say this was a shock to me is an understatement.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Restful nights

The shrinks advice seems to be working.

I've been splitting my does of Citalapram into 20mg in the morning and evening taken with food. My sleep seems to be better and I have more energy during the day. Previously I was taking the lot of it just before I went to bed.

Just need to see if it keeps up. Here's hoping!

3 Comments:

Blogger Evil Pixie said...

Great news!
Now keep smiling!

9:31 am

 
Blogger beanz said...

good ((R))

8:07 pm

 
Blogger womble said...

That's good. Sometimes the little things make a big difference :o)

xxxxx

8:57 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home