Hi I'm Rob, Husband to MrsW and Father to 3 children (Big W, Thin Controller and small W). I started this blog after running the London Marathon in 2005 and mainly talked about my attempts at running. In November 2005 I was diagnosed with depression and spent 2 months off work. To say this was a shock to me is an understatement.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Not a good day

My run of good days has hit a glitch. I've had a couple of difficult nights sleep and today was a struggle to get out of bed. Sort of made myself useful round the house and completed a set of sickness forms the work has sent me for the Long Term Disability Plan that they provide for their employees.

Feeling a bit better this afternoon until I went to feed Georgie the hamster. Sadly she had died. For me this is doubly upsetting for not only was she our pet but I bought her on my first day of absence with Depression way back in November and it reminds me of how long I've been ill for.

2 Comments:

Blogger womble said...

Hamsters are sweet but they do have that nasty habit of not lasting very long :-( Hope Mini-Ws aren't too upset about it.

7:43 pm

 
Blogger beanz said...

((Robert))

I suspect the refereeing took more out of you than you realised

there will be downs as well as ups in the next few weeks

xx

8:34 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home