Hi I'm Rob, Husband to MrsW and Father to 3 children (Big W, Thin Controller and small W). I started this blog after running the London Marathon in 2005 and mainly talked about my attempts at running. In November 2005 I was diagnosed with depression and spent 2 months off work. To say this was a shock to me is an understatement.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Meeting some joggers

Good news - My Doc passed me fit to return to work tomorrow {RobW starts turning cartwheels in excitement)

This is actually very good news as I'm getting seriously bored at home. It got so bad I had to resort to delivering freebie newspapers with MrsW - at least that's some form of exercise.

Went to Glasgow at the weekend to see some family. Bumped into a gaggle of Portsmouth Joggers on the plane as they were heading up to Lochaber for the marathon. Knew a few of them from my time at the club. Sort of convinced me that I should go back to the club for some company and to revitalise my running (which is still sadly lacking). Won't try this week though get myself settled back at work first. Oh Yeah I've got a cycle ride round the Isle of Wight to do on Sunday and I haven't been on a bike for a least 6 months could be painful.....

1 Comments:

Blogger womble said...

Tomorrow will be easy compared to Sunday..... ouch ouch ouchy ouch!!!! Glad to see you looking chirpy!

12:34 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home