Hi I'm Rob, Husband to MrsW and Father to 3 children (Big W, Thin Controller and small W). I started this blog after running the London Marathon in 2005 and mainly talked about my attempts at running. In November 2005 I was diagnosed with depression and spent 2 months off work. To say this was a shock to me is an understatement.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Test Drive

Yes - Survived the Easter Holidays, back to normality or what passes for normality at the moment however it was a bit odd having the house that quiet again. Forced myself out the door for a morning run. Really tough starting showing how out of shape I am but I struggled on and ending up down 5 miles cross country in 45 minutes its a start.

Being thinking of getting a new car recently. Picked up a couple of brochures and even bought a car magazine (I'm not normally a car person). Spotted something I liked the new Nissan Note and went and found the nearest dealers. Salesman offered me a test drive without any prompting. Nice car quite different from the Sharan but hey its to be MY car for work and Rugby. Seriously considering it, then a friend comes and tells us about the engine going on their 18 month old Nissan - maybe I'll stick to the trust old metro....

1 Comments:

Blogger Highway Kind said...

Nissans are fine. My Primera is 3 years old and has had no problems.

I think that overall they are OK for reliability. Not stellar but pretty good.

For every make of car I am sure there is someone with a bad tale.

But never mind that. Congratulations on toughing out your run.

11:30 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home