Hi I'm Rob, Husband to MrsW and Father to 3 children (Big W, Thin Controller and small W). I started this blog after running the London Marathon in 2005 and mainly talked about my attempts at running. In November 2005 I was diagnosed with depression and spent 2 months off work. To say this was a shock to me is an understatement.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Oh No we've got a Kevin!!

Finally managed a run on Tuesday, slow but completed without any problems, not done anymore as with it being Easter holidays the family routine is all up the spout. When the kids go back next week it will earlier rises all round and easier to get going.

BigW has turned into a bit of a handful over the past couple of weeks which isn't like him. Then we think that he's nearly 11 and certain changes take place around then - lots of testosterone in circulation. Its like a scene out Harry Enfield, lots of strops and swinging of arms and shouting "You don't like me" he's even got a hoodie and cap. MrsW and I have just got to laugh.

5 Comments:

Blogger beanz said...

ooh that's the next 10 years sorted then - as oyu have three male Ws its going to be non-stop testosterone!

8:10 pm

 
Blogger womble said...

Trouble is, if they spot you laughing it only gets worse.... My son, now 15.5 was so easy. My daughter, now 12.5 has been a teenager since she was about 3....

So, suppress the smirks and you'll enjoy!!!!!!

8:30 pm

 
Blogger Evil Pixie said...

my Kevin is now 8 and turned into Kevin at about 5 when asked to tidy his room .. {full strop mode} "Oh alright I'll go tidy my room"
kids hey!

9:09 pm

 
Blogger RobW said...

{RobW wanders through humming "Always look on the bright side of life"}

6:56 pm

 
Blogger womble said...

"ti tum ti tum ti tumtitumtitum...."

8:12 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home