Hi I'm Rob, Husband to MrsW and Father to 3 children (Big W, Thin Controller and small W). I started this blog after running the London Marathon in 2005 and mainly talked about my attempts at running. In November 2005 I was diagnosed with depression and spent 2 months off work. To say this was a shock to me is an understatement.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Final certificate

2nd Major fitness test passed, my own GP.

She seemed very pleased but agreed that I should take another couple of weeks off to ensure that everything was nice and settled. She gave me a final certificate which has a return to work date on it - Thursday 27th April. The start day was deliberately chosen as it means I only have to get through 2 work days before a long weekend. Phoned the Boss to tell him the good news and we are going to have a chat about a work up plan.

Happy Smiling Rob - I may even go for a run tomorrow morning!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger beanz said...

hey, that is great!
(((Robert)))

7:41 am

 
Blogger Evil Pixie said...

Great news!
now easy does it!

4:02 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home